The official Journal of EUSPR opens a Call for Papers for a Special Issue on Climate Change and Population Health, submission deadline 15 July 2022.
Guest Editors are two of our distinguished founders, Rosaria Galanti, Department of Global Public Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden and Fabrizio Faggiano, Department of Sustainable Development and Ecological Transition, University of Piemonte Orientale, Vercelli, Italy. All publication types are welcome: Original research articles; Debate (expert comments); Systematic reviews; Practitioner narrative; Brief Report. We invite for contributions on the following topics:
- Prognostic models of environmental changes
- Impact models of environmental changes
- Impact of environmental changes on physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Impact of climate change on health systems
- Mitigation actions: theoretical assumptions, development, evaluation
- Co-benefits of mitigation actions: impact of policies and strategies to contrast the climate change on health outcomes
- Co-benefits of mitigation actions: impact of behavioral changes on health and the environment
- Adaptation strategies
Read more https://www.springer.com/journal/10935/updates/20113882
The Journal of Prevention, with EUSPR member Zila Sanchez as Editor-in-Chief, will soon be free and easy available for EUSPR members. The Journal is looking forward to receiving EUSPR members’ submissions. Please, read Journal’s aims, scope, and guidelines at: https://www.springer.com/journal/10935“
You must be logged in to post a comment.