Nominations are now open for the elections to the 2019 – 2022 EUSPR Board positions of:
- President Elect
- 7 additional Board members
The EUSPR Board plays a central role in the work of the Society and its strategic development.
Please see the EUSPR Board roles and responsibilities document for details about the Board positions. Informal inquiries about the work of the Board and the roles and responsibilities of Board members can be directed to the President, Jeremy Segrott – email@example.com
The deadline for nominations is 30/04/19. The nomination form can be downloaded here: Call for Nominations Form 2019 Please return the form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The election results will be announced at the 2019 Members Meeting. Selection will be via electronic voting which will take place between 08/07/19 and 07/08/19.
The term of office will begin immediately after the Members Meeting in September 2019 (16/09/19 or 17/09/19).
The procedure is as follows:
- Call for nominations (08/04/2019 – 30/04/19)
2. Eligible nominees are invited to stand for election. Nominees are required to provide a short statement outlining how they have contributed to prevention science in Europe and how they will assist the Board to fulfil the EUSPR Mission Statement and advance the Society. (Invitations for statements issued 01/05/19, deadline for statements 03/06/19)
- For some Board positions, the current Board may endorse particular candidates. This will be done to promote continuity of activity and responsibility across the work of the Society. Regardless of any endorsement, members will be free to vote for their preferred candidates.
- Candidate statements are published on the EUSPR website and online voting will be opened to EUSPR members.
- Voting will take place electronically between 08/07/19 and 07/08/19 in accordance with the EUSPR Statute
- The results will be announced during the 2019 EUSPR Conference and Members Meeting, September 2019 (17/09/19).
NB Only members of the EUSPR can vote. Nominees must be EUSPR members at the point at which they become a candidate. You may join the Society or renew your membership; details are available on the EUSPR website: https://euspr.org/membership/