Instructions for poster presenters
• Posters should be no bigger than A0, and be in portrait orientation;
• Hanging materials & poster number allocation will be provided at the registration desk;
• Please refer to the online programme for your poster session day
• Poster session 1: Please hang your poster at the start of Day 1 (after registration, but before the conference opening). Please remove at the end of the poster session, or at the very latest, at the end of the day;
• Poster session 2: Please hang your poster at the start of Day 2 (before 09:30). Please remove at the end of the poster session, or at the very latest, at the end of the day;
• Posters that are not removed at the end of the allotted day will, unfortunately, have to be disposed of.
Instructions for oral session presenters
• Your talk slot is 15 minutes in total, including time for at least one question. There will be further time at the end of each session for additional questions/discussion;
• Talks should be in PowerPoint. We will be using Windows laptops. If you are bringing your own Apple device for your presentation, then please ensure that you also bring the necessary adaptors, as these will not be provided;
• Please make note of where and when your session is being held. Arrive a few minutes early to load your presentation onto the laptop;
• Each session will have a Chair who will guide the proceedings and ensure timekeeping.