Linking Population Intervention Research, Decision & Practice “
Save the date : 17 and 18 November 2014
Bibliothèque nationale de France (site François Mitterrand)
The French National Cancer Institute is organizing, on 17 and 18 November 2014 at the Bibliothèque nationale de France (Paris), an international scientific conference on intervention research against cancer. This event will gather researchers, policy- and decision-makers, practitioners and community organizations.
Intervention research shares many characteristics with community- or participatory research. One of its essential goals is to enhance the evidence base for decision-making against cancer, and addressing prevention, screening, healthcare management and survivorship issues.
Speakers will present research results from projects conducted in France, Europe and Northern America. Although the conference focus is on cancer, communications featuring other pathologies are welcome, with the aim to foster mutual learning.
To keep informed about the conference and the opening of registrations visit: http://www.event-e-cancer.fr
CALL FOR POSTERS:
The conference will devote significant space and time to poster presentations, of which the best ones will be awarded financial support to attend the event. To know more about the call’s scope and submission details, visit: http://www.event-e-cancer.fr
This conference is organized in partnership with:
– The National Cancer Institute (NCI) and its database Research-tested Intervention Programs (RTIPs)
– The Institute of Population and Public Health (IPPH – Canadian Institutes of Health Research, CIHR)
– The European Society for Prevention Research (EUSPR)
– The National Institute for Prevention and Health Education (INPES, France)
– The Institute of Public Health Research (IReSP, France)
– The French Society of Psycho-Oncology (SFPO)
– The French Society of Public Health (SFSP)
Please distribute this information to whom it may concern.