The deadline for abstract submission for the 12th EUSPR Conference has been extended until June 30, 2020.
Abstract proposals for poster or oral poster presentations may be submitted through the Ex Ordo online platform. All proposals will be peer reviewed and the scientific committee may suggest changes. All presentations will be recorded and made available online to EUSPR members.
The 12th EUSPR Conference and Members’ Meeting will take place online from 30th September – 1st October 2021, with workshops scheduled for the 29th of September. The theme this year is ‘Prevention in a COVID Recovery Society’ and the conference will discuss the challenges of planning and implementing prevention approaches in this new normality. We encourage participants to share their experiences on:
- The impact of COVID 19 on health, health behaviours, and key risk and protective factors
- Examples of projects working with communities to engage them in prevention approaches
- Changes in how interventions are implemented in times of COVID
- Challenges and possibilities of digital approaches
- Lessons learned for prevention, policy making and human behaviour
- Approaches to reduce health inequalities created by COVID
- The role of prevention on climate change
You must be logged in to post a comment.