2012 EUSPR Conference Plenary Speaker Presentations
- Prof Marc A. Zimmerman, School of Public Health, University of Michigan (USA) – Adolescent Resiliency: Applications of Theory and Research
- Prof Judith Prochaska, Stanford University (USA) – Methods of quantifying change in multiple risk factor interventions
- Dr Patricia Conrod, Université de Montréal (CA) – Individual- and population-level benefits of targeting impulsivity in brief interventions with young people.
- Dr Conrod’s video presentation can be viewed on YouTube.
- Prof Fabrizio Faggiano,
- Avogadro University of Eastern, Piemont – Novara (IT) – Evaluation of effectiveness of complex interventions – proposal of an approval process