Closing date for online registration is 13 September 2017. Early-bird rates end on 25 August 2017.
Full joining instructions will be emailed after the registration closing date. The link to online payment and registration is at the bottom of this page
Registration is open to any qualified worker in a discipline relevant to prevention, including all European and international researchers, professionals, practitioners, policy makers and students.
How to Register and Pay
Brief registration instructions (full details further below)
- If you are an Early Career delegate please check if you are eligible for a bursary (deadline for applications is 10 July 2017).
- Register for the conference and pay the appropriate fee in €. There is an Eventbrite page, which includes the options of paying online by credit card or being invoiced. If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer then choose the invoice option on Eventbrite and see further instructions here (opens in new tab)
- Payment options also include EUSPR membership for 2017 and/or 2018, depending upon your current membership status.
- If you are a student or senior/retiree, please email us with confirmation of your status before you register.
- If you request an invoice then you can only pay by bank transfer.
Full registration information
- Delegates can make multiple purchases per order, including booking the conference and pre-conference events together. If purchasing multiple tickets for one participant please use the “Copy data from:” option to copy registration details from another ticket.
- Registrants will receive an automated email from Eventbrite which will outline their fees, registration options and pre-conference events. It will also include our bank details if you wish to pay by transfer. You will be sent a separate email (within 5 working days) to confirm your registration was successful. Delegates who join or renew their membership of the EUSPR will receive a further email to confirm their membership status.
- Your application will not be processed unless the correct registration fee is received and/or you meet the eligibility requirements for reduced rates.
The EUSPR is a not-for-profit organisation. Conference fees are used to cover the costs of convening the conference, and any surplus is used for administrative activities in the following year. Fees reflect the relative cost of holding a conference in the host city and have been kept at a minimum in order to encourage attendance from a wide variety of countries and professional backgrounds.
Joint Conference and EUSPR Membership
All registration fees will include free EUSPR membership for 2018, and there is also the option to join or renew your membership for 2017 as well when you register for the conference (if you have not done so already). Please note that you will still have to fulfill membership eligibility criteria.
Please identify the correct fee level here (i.e Level A,B,C etc.) before ordering your conference ticket, as price is based upon your country of employment, or student or retiree/senior status.
The main conference is held between 21 – 22 September 2017. Pre-conference events take place on the 20 September. There are discounted fees for attendees from Level C countries, students, and retirees/seniors.
Early bird fees (until 25 August 2017) – Level A & B countries
- € 170 – EUSPR Members (including 2018 membership)
- € 255 (Level A); € 215 (Level B) – Full renewal (including 2017 and 2018 membership)
- € 220 – Non-members of the EUSPR (including 2018 membership)
Early bird fees (until 25 August 2017) – Level C countries, students, retirees/seniors
- € 75 – EUSPR Members (including 2018 membership)
- € 105 – Full renewal (including 2017 and 2018 membership)
- € 125 – Non-members of the EUSPR (including 2018 membership)
Full fees (from 25 August 2017)
– Non-discounted fees: Level A & B countries, and non-members
- € 195 – EUSPR Members (including 2018 membership)
- € 280 (Level A); € 240 (Level B) – Full renewal (including 2017 and 2018 membership)
- € 245 – Non-members of the EUSPR (including 2018 membership)
– Discounted fees: Level C countries, students, retirees/seniors
- € 100 – EUSPR Members (including 2018 membership)
- € 130 – Full renewal (including 2017 and 2018 membership)
- € 150 – Non-members of the EUSPR (including 2018 membership)
Students & seniors/retirees
If you are a student with an accredited University or other Institution then please email us, before registering, a scanned copy/photo of your valid student ID so that we can confirm your eligibility for a reduced student rate. If you are a senior/retiree then please email us, before registering.
The pre-conference events are held on 20 September, see here for details.
There will be an optional conference meal for delegates to attend. Details will be publicised at a later date
Please contact us if you need to cancel your registration.
- We cannot refund any bank charges incurred by any payments or refunds.
- Requests received by 13th September 2017 will be refunded in full (registration fee and Eventbrite fees).
- Requests received after 13th September 2017 will be refunded only in exceptional circumstances.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BANK CHARGES: In some cases banks may deduct a transfer fee from the instructed amount, for example if your account is not in Euro or if your country is not part of the EU. Please consider these charges when initiating a bank transfer to ensure that the correct amount enters our bank account. Therefore, if your bank account is not in Euro or if your country is not part of the EU (or you have any other reason to believe that bank charges may occur), please contact your bank to find out about applicable charges. Please note that your application will not be processed unless the correct amount is received in the Society bank account.***